Of these 16 students, Carson Ball from Collinsville, Oklahoma, was chosen by a committee of OU faculty, staff and students as the overall Outstanding Senior.
The group was recognized at a recent awards ceremony, where OU President Joseph Harroz Jr. and representatives from OU colleges presented each recipient their Outstanding Senior Award.
- Carson Ball, Collinsville, Oklahoma, Overall Outstanding Senior
- Chanae Carter, Lake Forest, California, Christopher C. Gibbs College of Architecture
- Nishit Garg, Tulsa, Oklahoma, College of Arts and Sciences
- Julie Bahr, Brownsburg, Indiana, College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences
- Logan Schoonover, Aurora, Colorado, Michael F. Price College of Business
- Elizabeth Phillips, Norman, Oklahoma, College of Professional and Continuing Studies
- Bennett Hall, Fort Bend, Texas, Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy
- Miranda Koutahi, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
- Sarah Hobson, Norman, Oklahoma, Gallogly College of Engineering
- Justin Norris, Grand Prairie, Texas, Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Arts
- Emma Kuttler, Kechi, Kansas, Honors College
- Tatenda Dzvimbo, Harare, Zimbabwe, David L. Boren College of International Studies
- Lily Taylor, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Mackenzie Davis, Ada, Oklahoma, College of Allied Health
- Maryllely Chavez, Lexington, Oklahoma, College of Dentistry
- Isabella Weis, Dallas, Texas, Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing
About the University of Oklahoma
Founded in 1890, the University of Oklahoma is a public research university located in Norman, Oklahoma. OU serves the educational, cultural, economic and health care needs of the state, region and nation. For more information visit www.ou.edu.