Spring New Sooner Orientation
We are excited for you to be on campus for your Spring Orientation Day! Spring Orientation is for students who are starting their first semester at OU in Spring 2020. On this page, we have provided you with some helpful information about the day and what to expect, including a list of what to bring and parking information.
Complete these required steps prior to scheduling your New Sooner Orientation Day. These steps must be completed before you will have access to the New Sooner Orientation Day scheduling system.
If you are a new University College student who is taking classes at OU for the first time in Spring 2020, you will need to be advised and enrolled for the Spring 2020 semester. Beginning Monday, January 6, you will need to come to the Lissa & Cy Wagner Hall building, Room 100, Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 11:30 am, to be advised and enrolled. For additional questions, please call (405) 325-3521.
What to Bring
Please dress comfortably as you will be walking to different campus locations and bring the following:
- Printed parking pass (on your Orientation confirmation page)
- $75 Program Fee (cash or check) *Only for transfer students
- $30 for Sooner ID Card
- Driver's license or other government issued photo ID
- All AP/CLEP scores and a list of senior year tests taken
- All ACT/SAT scores
- Copy of any transcripts from other institutions for college/dual/concurrent credit
- Additional money (cash, check, credit card) for other items such as lunch, OU t-shirts, etc.
Directions and Parking
All who park on campus, must have a parking pass. Your parking pass will be located on the confirmation page of your NSO Day registration. You will need to print this and place it on the dash of your car to avoid a parking ticket.
Your parking pass is valid in the lot located on the southeast corner of Jenkins Avenue and Brooks Street only. The main entrance to the parking lot is located off Brooks Street. Please follow the map below.
Once you park, you will check-in at Wagner Hall.