Check-in Procedures & Telehealth Appointments
How to check in for an in-person appointment (non-COVID related concerns)
At the time you schedule an appointment, you will be given a number to call when you arrive and the appointment specialist will confirm your appointment will take place in-person. Be sure to bring your OU photo ID and insurance card.
- Please remain outside of the clinic
- Call the number you were given, the appointment specialist will confirm information and ask you screening questions if applicable
- You will receive a call from the medical staff when they are ready for you to enter the clinic
- Please wear a mask if one is available to you, if not one will be provided when you enter the clinic
- Masks must be worn upon entering the clinic.
Please do NOT enter the clinic unless instructed by a member of the medical staff if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
Please call 405-325-8732 to speak to a nurse for further instructions and screening.
Click here for COVID-19 testing directions.
How to prepare for a telehealth appointment
Prior to your appointment time medical staff will reach out to you by phone or email. They will provide you with the link to the telehealth appointment and password
If your appointment time has passed and you have not been contacted by medical staff, please call the appointment line at (405) 325-4611 for assistance
OU Faculty and Staff
Be sure to bring your OU photo ID and insurance card to every visit. We file with most insurance plans, including the OU BCBS plan. Co-pays are due at check-in. We accept credit cards, Apple Pay and FSA/HSA cards for payment.