OU partners with industry to help fuel engagement in areas of mutual interest, inform relevant curriculum and spawn new business opportunities. Corporations rely on OU to produce educated, well-equipped professionals.
The Office of Corporate Relations provides a central point of contact for companies to access students for a talented and diverse workforce, research collaboration opportunities, faculty expertise pertinent to their business, and continuing education for executives.
Corporate Investment Related to Research:
- Direct funding of research costs through contracts
- Licensing of university technology
- Gifts and endowments (including endowed chairs) designated for colleges, schools, departments, or individuals
- University-industry exchange programs and student internships
- Industry representation in consortium programs in support of specific research programs
What Corporations Fund:
- Undergraduate scholarships
- Graduate fellowships
- Capstone programs
- STEM programs
- Diversity initiatives
- Endowed faculty chair positions
- New and updated equipment and facilities
- Research programs
How Can We Help You?
Contact us to discuss your needs and arrange for a visit with faculty, administration, staff or student organizations at the University of Oklahoma.
Barry Feuerborn '91
Associate Vice President
Office of Corporate Relations