Maintaining Financial Aid Eligibility
- Complete the FAFSA annually and comply with all application deadlines.
- Demonstrate financial need (for most but not all forms of aid).
- Not be in default on any federal student loans and not owe a refund on a state or federal educational grant.
- Undergraduates must satisfactorily complete at least 70% of the number of credit hours you are enrolled in at the end of the second week of classes each semester. Graduates must satisfactorily complete a minimum of 5 credit hours per semester.
- Enrolled at least a half-time, 6 credit hours for undergraduate students and 5 credit hours for graduate students.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.00 as an undergraduate student or 3.00 as a graduate student. Click here to access the GPA Calculator
- Complete your program within the established designated time frame.
- Institutional scholarships, combined with other federal, state and/or institutional aid, should not exceed the published Cost of Attendance.
Need help staying on track?
Review our list of On-Campus Resources. We are here for you!