Office of Admissions & Recruitment
The mission of the Office of Admissions and Recruitment is to engage, serve, and admit the most academically qualified and diverse undergraduate freshmen, transfer, and international students to the University of Oklahoma in accordance with academic initiatives and campus priorities.
- Provide information about the application and post-admission process
- Host on-campus events and daily campus tours and personalized visits
- Coordinate off-campus outreach opportunities (college fairs, one-on-one meetings, visits to high schools and community colleges, etc.)
- Ensure all our recruitment efforts have a focus on first-generation, geographically diverse, and underrepresented student populations
- Recruitment of National Merit Scholars, State Regent Scholars, and Oklahoma Academic All-State selections