Information about and links to administrative departments and offices at The University of Oklahoma.
Administration and Finance
- Services, Policies, & Procedures
- University Guide to Services - this guide provides the faculty and staff of the University of Oklahoma with a written record of administrative policies and procedures.
- Architectural and Engineering Services
- Budget Office
- Contract Services & Real Estate
- Facilities Management
- Financial Services
- Fleet Services
- Golf Course
- Graduation Office
- Human Resources
- Landscape Department
- Max Westheimer Airport
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Police Department
- Printing, Mailing & Document Production Services
- Risk Management
- Staff Senate
- University Bookstore
- Web Communications, Marketing & New Media
The Office of the Vice President for Research facilitates utilizing the intellectual, technological, and administrative resources of the University for the generation and dissemination of new knowledge to understand and improve all aspects of life and living.
Equal Opportunity and Title IX
- Public Affairs
- Public Affairs supports OU’s mission through publicity, promotion and special events designed to encourage public understanding and support of the University and to foster a consistent, positive image of OU across the state and nation.
- Student Affairs
- The mission of Student Affairs is to recruit students reflecting the rich diversity of the State's and global population and to provide those students, once enrolled, with co-curricular programs, activities, and services that:
- > Strengthen the educational environment for learning.
- > Help students develop fully their talents and abilities as well as achieve their educational goals and objectives.
- > Enhance the sense of community and the overall quality of campus life.
- Career Services
- Counseling and Testing Services
- Fitness and Recreation
- Goddard Health Center
- Health Sciences Center - Student Affairs
- Henderson Scholars
- Housing & Food Services
- Judicial Services
- Center for Leadership Development
- Oklahoma Memorial Union
- Parents' Association
- Student Life
- Student Media
- Volunteer Programs
- University Development
- The University of Oklahoma has embarked on a mission of becoming a pacesetter for American public higher education and of providing powerful sense of family among our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends. When a family joins together to achieve a dream, anything becomes possible.